PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
All information, products and services displayed on https://www.prolegendindia.com website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. https://www.prolegendindia.com website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the https://www.prolegendindia.com website belonging to PROLEGENDINDIA , you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Prolegendindia reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the https://www.prolegendindia.com website of Prolegendindia.
1. We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of color will be accurate.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. Prolegendindia will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on https://www.prolegendindia.com . This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
4. Prolegendindia will take “Full Responsibility” of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we used “Private Courier Companies” to ship your order.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice.
6. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Prolegendindia for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
7. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Prolegendindia reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Prolegendindia has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of www.prolegendindia.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
- All items sold by prolegendindia.com are warranted solely by the manufacturer/distributor. All items requiring repair should be sent to the manufacturer/distributor directly for service. We are not liable if the manufacturer/distributor fails to perform warranty service.
- Prolegendindia will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise purchased from us. prolegendindia’s liability is limited to the monetary value of the merchandise.
10. Prolegendindia will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11. Prolegendindia shall not entertain any complaints after 7 days, once the order is delivered.
12. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bengaluru, Karnataka shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. This agreement, and any dispute, which arises from and out of this website, shall be construed with the laws of the state of Karnataka. Any legal action regarding this agreement or this website shall be brought only in either the state city of Bengaluru, Karnataka and by using this site you consent to personal jurisdiction within these courts.